Thursday, September 30, 2010
How to select the right color clothes?
• Begin your search for the right color clothes by divorcing yourself from your favorite colors.
• Check out the color of your hair in the mirror. Are they brown? A true red head? Or do you have dark black hair.
• Remove all traces of makeup
• Look at your eyes in the mirror. Do you have cat eyes? Chocolate brown eyes? Or do you have black berry eyes?
• Know about the color of your skin. Are you fair, whitish or dark?
• Now that you are armed with personally empowering information you can start your shopping.
Choose ivory, tans, beige, medium browns, violet blues and golden yellow colored clothes if you have strawberry blonde or light hair, brown eyes and a fair complexion. Choose earth tones if you are have red head, golden brown eyes and whitish color skin. It's very important that you select clothes that go well with your body outlook.
How colors affect your personality
• The color red is a perfect choice if you want to make a distinctive fashion statement.
• Peach and pink shades are indications of coolness and calm
• The color black represents power. Black can simply sail in all functions
• Blue is a color of warmth and trust. It's a must for every man
• The color yellow portrays a feeling of anxiety and alertness of mind.
• Green represents freshness, relaxation and calmness
• Brown is perfect for classy informal styling
• Gray is a perfect indication that you are a balanced person.